15 January 2021

Happy Birthday card

Hello Crafty Friends,

I'd like to show you my very first card made in 2021.
I used Picot Petite Circle from Amazing Paper Grace to die cut two decorative circles.

I stamped the sentiment from SDS-166 All Occasion Sentiments. This set is really versatile with 12 sentiment stamps and 3 coordinating metal dies.

The flowers are handmade using Amazing Paper Grace dies. The biggest one is made with S4-1025 Sweet Cottage Flowers. Purple flowers are created using one of my favourite S4-1015 Candlewick Rosebud (by the way, this die is on sale and the price is amazing).

White flowers are created with dies from June 2020 Die of The Month - A2 Snip It Grid Calendar Creator.


I used a ScrapBoys paper "Dream Garden".

Thank you and have a nice day.
Please leave me a comment if you like it 

Kate


 

No comments:

Post a Comment