24 June 2020

I will never forget your kindness


I'm excited to be back today with a card that I made using a beautiful die called Splendid Trilliant from Elegant Twist Collection by Becca Feeken.


I die cut the background of my shape and two layers with inlay design. I have adhered them so that they are slightly offset. 
To create a sentiment I foiled "I will never forget your kindness" using Glimmer Hot Foil Plates from The Elegant Twist Collection and Gold Foil, cut out using a rectangle die. 
I foam mounted onto my card.


Using flowers dies that come with Candlewick Grand Pocket I created small flowers to decorate my card. 

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the newest Collection from Becca Feeken.
Have a great day!
Kate

Kate Skonieczna - Craft2Owls via Facebook
Craft2Owls via Instagram
Craft2Owls via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment