08 July 2020

Elegant Twist Oval by Becca Feeken | Simple card


Hello friends! Today I have one simple card to share. 

It's been long since I wanted to create something simple. I love this kind of cards but during creating I always have an impression that my card is too simple :)
But it is said that the less the better.


Firstly, I've printed beautiful watercolour flowers twice. One for background and another for my oval die cut from Elegant Twist Oval by Becca Feeken I cut a large outer rim with a pattern from a white paper. The medium oval has been cut from printed paper and matched to the background.


I foiled a sentiment "You are on my mind" from Border and Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plates designed by Becca Feeken. This set includes two five-inch braided borders and seven phrases: I’m here for you always; I care!; Hello, Lovely!; You are on my mind; You’ve got this!; I will never forget; your kindness.


To add some cuteness I embellished my card with handmade flowers. I used amazing little dies from Candlewick Pocket. 


SUPPLIES:


Elegant Twist Ovals Etched Dies from the Elegant Twist Collection by Becca Feeken  Borders and Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plates from the Elegant Twist Collection by Becca Feeken  Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Prism

S5-416  Elegant Twist Oval           GLP-176 Border and Sentiments        GLF-032 Glimmer Hot Foil                                                                          Glimmer Hot Foil Plates                       Roll - Prism



Shapeabilities Candlewick Grand Pocket Etched Dies Candlewick Sampler Collection by Becca Feeken            Glimmer Hot Foil System

S4-1022 Candlewick Pocket            GLS-001  Glimmer Hot Foil System 


Thank you for stopping by!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment