30 September 2020

Booo SpOOky BOO!

 Hi Friends,

Halloween is coming and I'd like to show you my new cards. I've never created Halloween cards before but with this Collection, designed by Becca Feeken I had lots of fun.


The panel is slimline  11cm x 21cm / 4,33" x 8,26". I've started my card by blending with water base ink. I cut 2 circles and embellished them with a frame cut from S4-1048 Elegant Twist Circles. As a background, I put a paper with black bats.  Then I added some nets, spider cat and Spooky Boo sentiment. 


I also added some pumpkins and leaves from S4-867 Cinch and Go Flowers III



My send card is created with all Sets from Halloween Collection by Becca Feeken.  I used blending as well. 






SUPPLIES:



S3-405 - Spooky Boo Etched Dies Halloween Collection by Becca Feeken

S4-1071 - Spooky Cottage Etched Dies Halloween Collection by Becca Feeken

S4-1069 - Nested Clipped Squares Etched Dies Halloween Collection by Becca Feeken
 




S4-1048 - Elegant Twist Circles Etched Dies from the Elegant Twist Collection by Becca Feeken S4-867 - Cinch and Go Flowers III Etched Dies Elegant 3D Vignettes by Becca Feeken


Thank you for stopping by

Kate

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate! These are awesome Halloween cards! Love the bright, beautiful colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tara ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete