14 April 2021

Wistful Window by Amazing Paper Grace

S6-171 Wistful Window by Amazing Paper Grace - such a beautiful set of dies to work with. So many possibilities to create different cards. I made an A5 layering card.

 

In the middle, I stamped a sentiment "It's Your Birthday" from SDS-166 All Occasion Sentiments Stamp and Die Set. I love this set of 12 sentiment stamps and three coordinating thin metal dies.


How I made the flowers? I painted watercolor paper with Jane Davenport watercolor paints JD-042 
Watercolors Set Brights ArtEssentials by Jane Davenport. I used pink and purple colours. Then I cut die and created flowers. I used DOMAPG-JUN2020 A2 Snip It Grid and Calendar Creator and one of my favorite S4-1015 Candlewick Rosebud from Candlewick Sampler Collection.


I hope you like it and I give you some inspiration to create your own card.
Thank you
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment