21 October 2018

Exploding box for baby boy

I'm going to show you how I've made a very simple exploding box for a baby boy.



This picture shows the box closed.

I used a paper with delicate, blue and white strips to cover outside box. To decorate the lid and inside I used a light blue paper with white dots.

On the outside walls, I put the same shape of two layers of paper with a small wooden flower.


When you put the lid off ....  Here you go :)

This picture shows the box open with the lid in the top right corner.








This is the small pocket for wishes or money :)



In the centre, I've put the circles paper with flowers and two butterflies on them.


To get a bigger distance from the bottom I used ....
 cosmetic foam :)


I hope you enjoy it
Thanks for visiting  …and have a nice the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment