29 October 2019

Pink Christmas

Hi, my friends!

Today I'd like to share with you with my new card in my favourite Christmas colours.
I love Holiday cards in pastels blue and pink and this time my card is pink.


I used Christmas Damask Jubilee Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Glistening Holiday Glimmer by Becca Feeken and Glimmer Hot Foil - Prism
It has an amazing effect, at different angles foils has a different colour.


  Flowers are made from a white foamiran and coloured with soft pastels.



Thank you for stopping by
Kate

4 comments:

  1. Kate, this is simply glorious!! You are so very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becca. It's a real privilege to work with your beautiful dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pink card! My favorite color! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow , these are just stunning …. the examples are just beautiful …
    God bless...Denice : )

    ReplyDelete