19 November 2019

Christmas - Away in a Manger


Good Morning Friends,

I'd like to share with you with my new Christmas card created with Amazing Paper Grace dies designed by Becca Feeken.
I'm a little late but this my creation for the first week of the month.


Firstly, I die cut  Arch Rim, Arch Frame and Sentiment Insert together from gold paper. 
The second layer is die cut from red, grid pattern paper. I adhered them together using 3D tape to give some distance. 




Poinsettia is die cut using S4-960 Cinch and GoPoinsettia. I added a little gold paint on the petals so it would add some vintage style. 


I used:
Shapeabilities Grand Christmas Lattice Arch Etched Dies 3D Holiday Vignettes Collection by Becca Feeken
S6-159 -  Grand Christmas Lattice Arch Etched Dies 3D Holiday Vignettes
Shapeabilities Cinch and Go Poinsettia Etched Dies Etched Dies A Charming Christmas Collection by Becca Feeken
S4-960 - Cinch and Go Poinsettia Etched Dies A Charming Christmas Collection


Thank you for stopping by
Kate

Don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment