24 September 2020

Merry Christmas with Snowflake Splendor

 Hello, my Friends

I'm back with my new Christmas card featuring S5-429 Snowflake Splendor from amazing Christmas Cascade Collection designed by Becca Feeken from Amazing Paper Grace. 


I started with ink blending my panel using two similar colours to achieve an ombre look. I used Harmony by Spectrum Noir Water Reactive ink pads: Oasis and Lagoon. Honestly, teal and mint are one of my favourite colours. 
I die cut snowflakes from the set and some of them I coloured with the same inks. I glued them on my panel. 


In the middle, I added an octagon blended with the darker ink (Lagoon). I used 3D tape to glue this shape to my card and to get some dimension. The sentiment is die-cut from the same set and I used a glitter paper for that.


Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment if you like it.
Kate

2 comments: