19 November 2020

Fanfare Border by Amazing Paper Grace


Hello Friends! 
Today I have a card featuring a new Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Fanfare Border from Amazing Paper Grace. I foiled this pattern at the top and bottom of my card using an Aura Roll Foil. In the middle, I placed two squares from gold and white paper. I used S4-1049 Elegant Twist Squares.



The sentiment is foiled from GLP-218 Heart Melt Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set on the watercolour paper. I used a gold Roll Foil for it. 


I love watercolour paints so I added a little on the background of the sentiment. I used JD-042  Watercolors Set Brights ArtEssentials by Jane Davenport. The colours in this set are amazing. 



SUPPLIES:

GLP-238  Fanfare Border Glimmer Hot Foil Plate from Delicate Impressions Collection by Becca Feeken
GLP-218
Heart Melt Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set 


S4-1049
Elegant Twist Squares Etched Dies from the Elegant Twist Collection by Becca Feeken


GLS-001  Glimmer Hot Foil System
PL-001 Platinum Die Cut and Embossing Machine
GLF-027  - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Aura

GLF-014 - Glimmer Hot Foil  Roll - Gold
JD-042 - Watercolors Set Brights ArtEssentials by Jane DavenportJD-118 - Ink Brushes (Water) ArtEssentials by Jane Davenport


Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day
Kate

2 comments: