10 December 2020

Beautiful flowers with Sweet Blooms Border

 Hi everyone! 

Have you seen my last card featuring a Sweet Blooms Border Glimmer Hot Foil Plate from Delicate Impressions Collection? I love this plate so much so I decided to create another card. 

 I had a lot of fun creating this one. The flowers are so beautiful.


I coloured my card's background using waterbased dye ink "Oasis". Then I foiled a Glimmer Sweet Blooms Border twice on a white paper using a Gold Foil. I coloured them with Copic markers. Using scissors I cut the flowers out and arranged on the background.  
In the middle I put sentiment foiled from GLP-218 Heart Melt Sentiments. 





I hope you like it 💓 
I really appreciate if you leave a comment 

Kate 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate! Beautiful coloring - it looks very professional and well done! Your colors are very vibrant and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara. I really love this glimmer plate.

      Delete