09 April 2021

Tulip Trio from Amazing Paper Grace

Hello, my friends!
I'm so happy to be able to share with you my new birthday card. Firstly, I was supposed to use another die for this background but finally, I decided to use Tulip Trio from Stained Glass Bouquet Collection. This amazing set includes a square die, a circle die, and a decorative element.



I adhered decorative elements directly to the background and then I put the square die-cut. I added 3D tape to make a dimension. 
To create the background I use watercolor paper and watercolor paints. I recommended an amazing set JD-042 Watercolors Set Brights ArtEssentials by Jane Davenport


I stamped the sentiment "It's your birthdays" from SDS-166 All Occasion Sentiments Stamp and Die Set. I used clear ink and then a white opaque embossing powder.



I hope you like this card 

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment