21 July 2021

Forever in our Memory | Amazing Paper Grace Spellbinders

Today I'd like to show you a slimline card with a die from the Beautiful Sentiment Vignettes Collection by Becca Feeken. The die I used is called S5-457 Forever in our Memory Vignette. The die's shape is unusual but at the same time beautiful. 


I cut it twice, from gold and creme paper and glued them together. 
I noticed when I glue some paper to gold mirror paper after a while when the glue is dry, the papers come unstuck. A good solution is to use double-sided self-adhesive tape.


I used the S4-995 Cinch and Go V Dies Vintage Treasure by Becca Feeken to create flowers and decorate my card.
I inked petals a little inside using green ink. The leaves are from S4-1025 Sweet Cottage Flowers
Everything is placed on the creme background cut with S6-175 Hemstitch Slimline.



I hope you like this card and it will be an inspiration for you to create something stunning.
Have a nice day
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment