15 September 2021

Merry Filigree | Amazing Paper Grace

Hello! Today I prepared a slimline card using Merry Filigree Card Builder from the Holiday Medley Collection by Becca Feeken. 


I die-cut Filigree card builder twice on the right and on the left side of the red rectangle. In the middle, just under the circle, is a smaller circle (actually oval) that keeps the delicate pattern together. 


I die-cut Merry Christmas red circle and allocated it to my card's top. I used 3D tape to get some distance. The circle also pairs well with the S6-136 Grand Dome 3D Card set, and the S6-158 Grand Snow Globe set from 3D Holiday Vignettes Collection.


The poinsettias are made with S4-960 Cinch and Go Poinsettia


Thank you for joining me today and have a nice day.
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment