22 November 2021

Amazing Paper Grace Fluted Classics Intro Blog Hop


Within the various collection introductions, Amazing Paper Grace has included sets that were inspired by classic sewing motifs. The Fluted Classics Collection is another wonderful layering shape set with ticking designs reminiscent of the blanket stitch on its edges! 
Nest the outer and inner rims with the insert to cut a tailored frame or for a beautiful background edge to any layering design. Keep it simple and you can cut a solid shape with just an outer rim. 

The Fluted Classics come in circle, square, oval, and rectangle shapes. We’ve also added a slimline version for those card makers who want to create an elegant and trendy silhouette.


Today's projects were created with dies provided by Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace.


My Projects for Today

I'm using S4-1151- Fluted Classics Squares


My first project is a square card. The base is made from white 250gs paper. Then, I printed two of the same floral patterns. I took one and cut the background for my card and from another one, I die cut the frame using a Large outer rim, inner rim, and insert. From the same paper, I die cut the next, medium square and a small square.


On the small square, I stamped the sentiment "Just Note to say... I Love You" that comes from SDS-169 Just a Note Sentiments & Tag from Sweet Serenade Notecards Collection.



My second project is a small accordion folded card that says "I Love You" "I Miss You" and "I Care". All the stamps come from SDS-169 Just a Note Sentiments & Tag
The small pages are 7cmx7cm and on every page, I put the small decorative square from Fluted Classics Squares. 


Each small page is decorated with flowers in coordinated colours. 








Fluted Classics Availability:
These dies are available from Spellbinders right now! 

Supplies
Accessories: S4-1151, Fluted Classics Squares, SDS-169 Just a Note Sentiments & Tag, S3-420 Petite Floral PotpourriPL-001 Platinum Die Cut and Embossing Machine
Stamps: SDS-169 Just a Note Sentiments & Tag,
Paper: I printed the floral paper, different color cardstock, white paper 250g
Ink: black


For more Fluted Classics Collection Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas using the Fluted Classics Collection!


Visit Elena Olinevich
Visit Anita Kejriwal
Visit Katarzyna Bobrowska
Visit Tracey Fehr
Visit Tracey Sabella
Visit Robin Clendenning
Visit Kate Skonieczna
Visit Joanna Wisniewska
Visit Patricia Manhire
Visit Agnieszka Posluszny
Visit Becca Feeken at Amazing Paper Grace


Please comment: Which Fluted Classics set would you use first?

Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Facebook 

Kate 

1 comment:

  1. These are both so beautiful! I love how the gorgeous papers are highlighted by the frame dies and your fold out card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete