12 January 2022

Slimline card with Fluted Classic Slimline from Amazing Paper Grace


Today, I'm showing you the slimline card I made with Fluted Classic dies from Amazing Paper Grace. The base card I prepared from white A4 paper. The first rectangle I die cut from green paper. For the second rectangle, I used 3 dies: medium outer rim, decorative insert, and inner rim. This way I created a beautiful frame.


Then I used S5-484 Primrose Heart Façade to decorate the frame. I used alcohol markers and inks to color them.  I really love them. 


I stamped the sentiment "I Love You" from SDS-169  Just a Note Sentiments & Tag where you can find 18 sentiments stamps!

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects.


I hope I gave you some inspiration to create another slimline card 

Thank you 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment