08 June 2022

Amazing Paper Grace June 2022 Die of the Month


I'm presenting you with a Wedding card and a 3D project for someone who goes on a trip. 

Dies for my creations today were supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 26 cutting dies included in the Pop Up 3D Vignette Road Trip.



Here are my other pictures of what I did:


The card is made in white/ light colours. The car is white with gold elements. 
The bride, groom, and flowers are colored with alcohol markers. 


I put a fluted square under the car to make the card more interesting. By the way, the Fluted Collection is so elegant that I can add them everywhere.


My second project is a Pop Up 3D Vignette Car. 


I had so much fun creating this card. So many elements that needed to be colored. 


Perfect present for car amateurs or someone who hit the road :)






Supplies:
Amazing Paper Grace June 2022 Die of the Month – Pop Up 3D Vignette Road Trip.
S4-1151 Fluted Classics Squares


The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during June 2022, Pop Up 3D Vignette Road Trip along with other membership perks.


View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month!



Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!

Thank you - Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment