03 August 2022

Amazing Paper Grace August 2022 Die of the Month



I created a slimline card and a box. On my card, I added 2 slimline rectangles from Fluted ClassicsSlimline. 
 
Today's creations were created with the dies supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 13 cutting dies included in the Peekaboo Trellis Panels


Here are my projects:








To color leaves, I used alcohol markers.






 Supplies:
Amazing Paper Grace August 2022 Die of the Month – Peekaboo Trellis Panels.
S6-186 Fluted Classics Slimline


The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during August 2022, Peekaboo Trellis Panels along with other membership perks.


View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month!


To be updated
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!

Thank you - Kate



2 comments:

  1. What lovely designs Kate. The colors that you have chosen are so bright and refreshing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me just say I covet that box & card. You unequivocally know how to make a die and layout shoutout, look at me…I'm a beautiful work of art! KUDOS.

    ReplyDelete