14 September 2022

Amazing Paper Grace | The Christmas Flourishes Collection Intro Blog Hop


When I saw this die my first thought was - what a huge possibility of creation with this one die. You can create a card with one die or cut out elements and create a beautiful scene. 

I have decided to do that. I have made a card and small bag decorated with separated elements. 

Today's projects created were used with dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace.

My Projects for Today

I used a beautiful set of dies S5-534 All Hearts Come Home


Here are my pictures of my projects



The main element is die cut from gold and creme paper.




Each element was die cut out of different colour paper and  the scene was created on the bag.




The Christmas Flourishes Availability:

These dies and plates are available from Spellbinders right now! 
Click here: The Christmas Flourishes Collection.


Supplies:
The Christmas Flourishes CollectionS5-534 All Hearts Come Home


For more The Christmas Flourishes Collection Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas using The Christmas Flourishes Collection.

Visit Robin Clendenning
Visit Kate Skonieczna - you are here
Visit Rajni Chawla
Visit Joanna Wisniewska
Visit Patricia Manhire
Visit Agnieszka Posluszny
Visit Katarzyna Bobrowska
Visit Kathy Jo Wood
Visit Tracey Sabella


To be updated 
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!

Thank you - Kate

1 comment:

  1. Kate, when I see your card, I think of the kind of "cozy" we all love when we get into the Holiday Season. Your card is so sweet, and the bag is a perfect "extra" for the gift giving season! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete