28 July 2019

Merry and Bright

Hi friends,

I had a busy week and today I would like to share my very first Christmas Card.
I used Brillante Rondelle from Vintage Treasures Collection.
I decorated the circle shape with some die cuts from Sentimental Christmas Stamp and Die Set and with 4 flowers of Poinsettia.




I used:

Shapeabilities Brillante Rondelle Etched Dies Vintage Treasures by Becca Feeken Sentimental Christmas Stamp and Die Set A Charming Christmas Collection by Becca FeekenShapeabilities Yuletide Snowflakes Etched Dies A Charming Christmas Collection by Becca FeekenShapeabilities Cinch and Go Poinsettia Etched Dies Etched Dies A Charming Christmas Collection by Becca FeekenCharming Tag Sentiments Stamps A Charming Christmas Collection by Becca Feeken  



Thank you for stopping by,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment