17 February 2020

Mini Album - 3D Vignette with Grand Crested Tower

Hi my Friends,

Becca Feeken from Spellbinders designed beautiful sets 3D Vignette Mini Album Collection.
I present you some inspiration made for Amazing Paper Grace.

This is a Mini Album with my untie's pictures who passed away a month ago.  


 I  used S6-164 Grand Crested Tower to create a shape of this Mini Album. 
The flower is made with S4-1025 Sweet Cottage Flowers.


To decorate pictures I used an oval frame from S4-1027 Double Halo Oval. 





 


 Here I made an additional card with a pocket.  I used S4-1028 Woven Trellis Side Pocket.



The spine is made with S5-409 Universal Accordion Fold Spine. This die is very useful and easy to use.
The spine is decorated with one of two panels from S4-1031 Decorative Edges and Spines


 I used a ScrapBoys paper - Victorian Home.


Thank you for stopping by!
Kate


 PS
S5-409 - Universal Accordion Fold Spine is out of stock on Spellbinders site.
You can buy it - here!

No comments:

Post a Comment