24 February 2020

Mini Album - Grand Vaulted Cabinet

Hi my Friends,

Today I'd like to show you my next Mini-Album made with Grand Vaulted Cabinet as a hero. All dies I used are designed by Becca Feeken Spellbinders expect the one ornament on the cover.

I decided to prepare a Mini Album with photographs of my aunt.
The Album has only five pages but I put in the centre additional Mini Album to keep more photographs.


The cover is decorated with a square S4-1034 Candlewick Squares and flowers made with S4-1015 Candlewick Rosebud. 




To die-cut the shape of photos above and below I took photos of original photographs, I printed them and then I die cut.


The flower is made with S4-1025 Sweet Cottage Flowers





To make a spine for additional 8 pages I used a very easy and useful die S5-409 Universal Accordion Fold Spine.

Supplies:
Paper - black cardboard, ScrapBoys - Flowers Story

Thank you and I hope you like it
Kate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment