23 July 2020

Elegant Twist Circles | Hello


Hello my Friends,
I'm sharing a "Hello" card featuring Elegant Twist Circles Dies designed by Becca Feeken. I used my favourite colours: pink and mint.


I love vintage style cards. I used a "Vintage Photo" distress ink on the background to add a little colour on the edge of a card and I stamped a script on it.
In the middle, just around the clock, I adhered a large ring. I cut it using the outer and inner rim and pattern between. I used a foam 3D tape to add a dimension.  In the same way, I die-cut a middle size ring and fit it a little under. 

I cut the Stamperia flowers right up to the edge using my little scissors and put them on the bigger circle.


In the middle, I put the small circle. I stamped it using a Script Stamp.  Then I add a sentiment "Hello" with the coordinated background.  Lastly, I embellished my card with handmade flowers.


Supplies:

S4-1048  Elegant Twist Circles Dies 
DOMAPG-APR19  Elegant Swivel & Sashay Card  (Hello)
S4-1015  Candlewick Rosebud  (flower)
S4-1022  Candlewick Grand Pocket  (flowers)
DOMAPG-JUL20  Fanfare (little flowers)
S4-1025  Sweet Cottage Flowers  (leaves)
Script Background Stamp - JustRite Cling
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Stamperia paper


Thank you for stopping by
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment