05 July 2020

Summer card


Happy Monday Friends!

Today I have a card to share featuring the Spellbinders new Collection designed by Becca Feeken. 
This Collection is called the Elegant Twist and it contains 6 sets of dies.


For this card, I used outer rim and pattern together from the large square and the same combination with a  medium square. 


To create a sentiment I foiled one "You are on my mind". This comes from Borders and Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plates from the Elegant Twist Collection by Becca Feeken. On the picture, it seems silver but in reality, the colour is changing depending on what angle you look at it.


I embellished my card with handmade flowers (APG June Die of the Month) and leaves

SUPPLIES

Thank you for stopping by, Kate
Have a nice week.


No comments:

Post a Comment