21 October 2020

Filigree Quartet from Picot Petite Collection

Hi my Friends,

I'm really excited after our last Blog Hop featuring a new Collection Sweet Cardlets but today I'd like to show you one more card made with dies from Picot Petite Collection.  I use some layers to create dimension. 


As a background, I used a flowery paper. Then I die cut a white and gold pattern from S5-404 Filigree Quartet.  I glued them together and arranged  a square in the middle of my card.


I used two kinds of flowers. One of them is my favourite S4-1015 Candlewick Rosebud and the second one is S4-982 Cinch and Go IV.



Thank you for stopping by
Kate


2 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Kate. You are on fire at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stunning indeed! It looks like your spent a ton of time on this beautiful masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete