28 October 2020

Lovely Ladybug by Amazing Paper Grace


I'm really excited about the new collection Sweet Cardlets by Amazing Paper Grace. 

This time I prepared a card with GLP-235 Lovely Ladybug Glimmer Hot Foil Plate. In this set, you can find a stunning background Pattern, ladybug glimmer plate with dies and 2 lovely sentiments.


I started by cutting 3 small squares from watercolour paper. I painted them with 3 different colours with JD-042 Watercolors Set Brights ArtEssentials by Jane Davenport. Then I foiled a background pattern with a gold foil on each of them. Using my scissors I cut off the excess of paper to show a beautiful pattern. 
I made the frame using S5-399 Candlewick Rectangles. I connected two rectangles to make my frame a little higher. 
In the end, I added stunning ladybugs from a white paper and foiled with a gold foil.



I foiled the sentiment "With Grateful Thanks" from GLP-219 Heart Felt Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set.



Thank you for stopping by
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Kate! The watercolors are so perfect, that it looks like the paper was printed that way!

    ReplyDelete