05 May 2021

Deco Bloom from Stained Glass Bouquet Collection


I have one more card to share featuring Deco Bloom from Stained Glass Bouquet Collection. I have so much pleasure creating with this collection so this one won't be the last. I saw lots of cards created with pastels colours so I wanted to design something different. Actually, I love pastels colours as well as vintage style  :)
 

With gold paper, I created a frame, and then I added the beautiful insert with a wreath. I cut out green leaves separately, and fill the empty spaces on my card.


For the roses, I used cream paper to cut the outline and red and gold to cut inserts. To adhere them to my card I used glue and 3D tape to create a distance.


SUPPLIES: 
S6-170 Deco Bloom Etched Dies from Stained Glass Bouquet Collection by Becca Feeken

PL-001 Platinum Die Cut and Embossing Machine


S4-1103 - Fan Flower Transom Etched Dies from Stained Glass Bouquet Collection by Becca Feeken


I hope you like it and I will be happy to see your creations.

To see more Follow me on Instagram  

Thank you for stopping by
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment