12 May 2021

Deco Bloom from Amazing Paper Grace and watercolor painting

 


As you can see I've created another card using this beautiful die Deco Bloom from Amazing Paper Grace from Spellbinders. My last card has been in a vintage style so now I wanted to create something different. 


I took my watercolor paints and painted places visible under a die-cut.  I didn't use a large outline for this card. Instead, I painted a background with watercolor paints.


Roses are decorated with leaves from S4-1103 Fan Flower Transom from the same Collection.


In the end, I added a sentiment "For My Beautiful Friend" from GLP-218 Heart Melt Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set from Delicate Impressions Collection.  I foiled it using a gold foil roll and a Glimmer Hot Foil System.

SUPPLIES:


S6-170 Deco Bloom Etched Dies from Stained Glass Bouquet Collection by Becca Feeken GLP-218
Heart Melt Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set 


S4-1103 Fan Flower Transom Etched Dies from Stained Glass Bouquet Collection by Becca Feeken


GLS-001  Glimmer Hot Foil System
PL-001 Platinum Die Cut and Embossing Machine
GLF-014 - Glimmer Hot Foil  Roll - Gold

JD-042 - Watercolors Set Brights ArtEssentials by Jane Davenport JD-118 - Ink Brushes (Water) ArtEssentials by Jane Davenport

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day

Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment