04 March 2022

Amazing Paper Grace March 2022 Die of the Month Blog Hop



This set is so beautiful and elegant so I decided to create set of wedding cards.

My creations were created today with dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 12 dies included in the Bella Ovalette.



My first card is a shaped card. I put a folded cardstock together and using the biggest die I die cut the shape. 


I used a white paper and mirror gold underneath. I stamped the sentiment inside the card and decorated with handmade flowers. 



My second card is mini card created with the same big die. I folded it on the laft and right side creating mini envelope.







Supplies:
Amazing Paper Grace March 2022 Die of the Month – Bella Ovalette
STP-058 Beautiful Inside and Out Sentiments Clear Stamp

For more Bella Ovalette Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas with Bella Ovalette, the Amazing Paper Grace March 2022 Die of the Month!

Visit Joanna Wisniewska
Visit Patricia Manhire
Visit Agnieszka Posluszny
Visit Anita Kejriwal
Visit Katarzyna Bobrowska
Visit Tracey Sabella
Visit Robin Clendenning
Visit Rajni Chawla
Visit Kate Skonieczna
Visit Margie Higuchi
Visit Becca Feeken at Amazing Paper Grace

The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during March 2022, Bella Ovalette along with other membership perks.


View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month!



Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!




3 comments:

  1. Wow these are just beautiful!! I love how you have used gold, white and pink - it is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty and delicate Kate. I love how the gold edging really make the die cuts shine. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards that are elegant and lovely! I’m a big fan of gatefold cards and love the one you created but both are simply amazing!

    Sandi Smith

    ReplyDelete