30 March 2022

Romantic background card

Hi, my Friends. Hope you all are ok.
Today, I'm presenting you a card featuring S4-1165 Romantic Slimeline Borders.


I used Eyelet Border to create a background. I die cut the paper 8 times and then I used an eyelet border rim to cut the paper edge. 

Firstly, I prepared the mint background. I only used a rim die on both sides. Then I took a little smaller paper and did the same. Having this panel with cut borders I knew how much room is left for a decorative eyelet border.  I did 4 times slightly offset one to each other and then the same on the other card's side.


I made flowers with S4-1663 Cinch and Go Blossoms. I colored them with Copic markers.
Leaves are created with S5-484 Primrose Heart Façade

Finally, I added a sentiment "Thanks" from S4-1148 Sweet Sayings Notecard Sentiments.


As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects.


Thank you for stopping by.
Visit my Instagram to leave a 💓

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment