09 November 2022

Amazing Paper Grace November 2022 Die of the Month

APG November 2022 created by Kate Skonieczna

When I saw this die, my first thoughts were to make something vintage. I've found a piece of brown paper with gears in my collection and used it as a base for my card. 

The 3D project is made in a shabby chic style  - delicate and bright. I used pink and green colours here.

Today's creations were created with the dies supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 21 cutting dies included in the Pop Up 3D Vignette Alarm Clock.


My 3D project is created in pink colours. The top card is a light pink and the cards inside the clock are with floral patterns. All embellishments are gold. The centre of the clock is die cut from a green paper

APG November 2022 created by Kate Skonieczna

APG November 2022 created by Kate Skonieczna

APG November 2022 created by Kate Skonieczna

At the top of the clock I glued the sentiment "Happy Birthday" from other collection. 

Card created by Kate Skonieczna

The 3D project is easily folded to a flat card. This way you can effortlessly send this card to your friends. 

APG November 2022 card created by Kate Skonieczna

Cteated by kate Skonieczna

Created by Kate Skonieczna


And here you go, my flat card. 
Created in these colours can be offered to woman as well as to man. 

Flat card created by Kate Skonieczna

The darkest elements on my card are cut die from black cardstock. Then I used gold wax to add a vintage look. I think it looks great and enhances all details.

Card created by Kate Skonieczna

Card made by Kate Skonieczna

Handmade card created by Kate Skonieczna

Flowers are handmade using flowers die from previous years.

Handmade card created by Kate Skonieczna

Handmade card created by Kate Skonieczna

Supplies:

The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during November 2022, Pop Up 3D Vignette Alarm Clock along with other membership perks.


View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month! 



To be updated 
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!

Thank you - Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment