02 November 2022

Merry Christmas in red

Hello, my Crafty Friends!

How are you today? I hope you all are fine. My today's card is a Christmas card made in white and red.


I hope you have not enough Holiday creations and look forward to enjoying the family time :)  

Firstly, I used the Holly Flourish embossing folder to make a fancy background. 


Then I die-cut a red Flourish Merry element and decorated it with gold Christmas balls.


The sentiment "Christmas" comes from the same set as the rest of my die cuts, from Merry Flourish
I die-cut it twice. The one is from white paper and the second is from a gold piece that I put underneath the white. I like the combination when I put the gold die cuts underneath the proper ones slightly displaced. 



Supplies:

US Shop
SES-046 The Holly Flourish Embossing Folder from the Christmas Flourish Collection

UK Shop
SES-046 The Holly Flourish Embossing Folder from the Christmas Flourish Collection
S4-1243 Merry Flourish Etched Dies

Thank you for joining me today
Kate


ps
Wish me luck on my surgery 

No comments:

Post a Comment