28 December 2022


Hello Crafty Friends, Today I would like to remind you about a fantastic 3D Collection from Amazing Paper Grace - 3D Vignette Collection. It also includes: 3D Vignette Hot Air Balloon, 3D Vignette Retro Television, and 3D Vignette Twin Lens Camera.


I've made a card telling "You're Pawsome!"  to get a friend to celebrate a friendship.
To make a pet house I used  S6-199 3D Vignette Pet House. This awesome set includes a pet house as well as pets: dog and cat.

3D Vignette Pet House

To make a pet house and dog I used a water colour paper and coloured them with watercolour paints created by Jane Davenport. 
For my card's background I used a Mintay Paper "Cosy Evening" what inspired me to use a watercolour paints.


Supplies:



Thank you for stopping by
Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment