21 December 2022

The last Christmas card with Flourished Ornament Slimline



Hello my Crafty Friends!
Today I'm back with my last Christmas card this year. 
I hope you all will have a wonderful and joyful holiday time. Unfortunately, I can't spent this Christmas with my mum and my daughters. I'm after a surgery and I need time to recovery so travelling would be difficult. Maybe next year.


For this slimline card I used a die designed by Amazing Paper Grace - S6-201 Flourished Ornament Slimline from the Christmas Flourish Collection. Decorative Christmas balls are cut from mirror gold paper with red and white background underneath. 



The sentiment Christmas comes from S5-534 All Hearts Come Home A2 Cardfront



Supplies:

S5-534 All Hearts Come Home A2 Cardfront - US Shop

Thank you and Merry Christmas

Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment