16 October 2022

Amazing Paper Grace | The 3D Vignette Collection Collection Intro Blog Hop



What a wonderful collection created by  Amazing Paper Grace. Who doesn't love 3D? This set is spectacular.  
I have made two creations for you today. 

Dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace were used in today's creations.

For my Projects for Today I used: S6-200 - 3D Vignette Hot Air Balloon


Here is my 3D creation:








I also made a flat card 







The 3D Vignette Availability:
These dies and plates are available from Spellbinders right now! 
Click here: The 3D Vignette Collection.


Supplies:
The 3D Vignette Collection    S6-200 - 3D Vignette Hot Air Balloon - US Shop
                                                - S6-200 - 3D Vignette Hot Air Balloon - UK Shop
S6-177 Scalloped Symphony Notecard (frame on a card)


For more The 3D Vignette Collection Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas using The 3D Vignette Collection.

Visit Kate Skonieczna - you are here
Visit Rajni Chawla
Visit Joanna Wisniewska
Visit Kathy Jo Wood
Visit Tracey Sabella
Visit Agnieszka Posluszny
Visit Katarzyna Bobrowska
Visit Robin Clendenning

Visit my social media

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!

Thank you for joining today
 Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment