12 October 2022

Christmas Card with 2 birds

Hello my Friends,

Today I'm showing you a Christmas card created with the Sugarplum Tweets. The card is flat with no special decoration or flowers. It makes it easy to put to envelope and send to the relatives.

I'm currently working with the Christmas Flourish Collection so you can expect more Christmas cards in the close future.

Christmas card by Craft 2 Owls

I prepared a 6x6" card with a red background. I used a embossing folder and red ink to make it. 

Christmas card by Craft 2 Owls

The with white paper I made a thin frame using square die with intricate grooves. Additional, I cut die a decorative hole inside using S4-1049 Elegant Twist Squares.

Christmas card by Craft 2 Owls

I used a 3D tape to pop the birds and their wings up. 

Christmas card by Craft 2 Owls


Supplies:

US Shop:
S4-1244 The Sugarplum Tweets from the Christmas Flourish Collection
S4-1151 Fluted Classics Squares from the Fluted Classics Collection
SES-046 The Holly Flourish Embossing Folder from the Christmas Flourish Collection
  

UK Shop:
S4-1244 The Sugarplum Tweets from the Christmas Flourish Collection
S4-1151 Fluted Classics Squares from the Fluted Classics Collection
SES-046 The Holly Flourish Embossing Folder from the Christmas Flourish Collection


Thank you for joining me today
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment