05 October 2022

Amazing Paper Grace October 2022 Die of the Month




The magical Christmas time is just around the corner. 
The Pop Up 3D Poinsettia Surprise Envelope will be a great surprise for your friends this year.
What is your favourite colour to create a 3D envelope: red, green, pink, or blue? Let me know in the comments.

Today's projects were created with the dies supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.


There are 22 cutting dies included in the 3D Poinsettia Surprise Envelope.


For today's Blog Hop I prepared 2 projects: a 3D envelope and a slimline card. 



On this card, my poinsettias are pink and white.






My second creation is a 3D Envelope decorated with blue poinsettias. 




On the left side, I added a small Christmas bow.



Supplies:

Amazing Paper Grace October 2022 Die of the Month – 3D Poinsettia Surprise Envelope.
S6-201 Flourished Ornament Slimline 


The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during October 2022, 3D Poinsettia Surprise Envelope along with other membership perks.

View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month




Would love to hear from you! Comment on how will you use the dies!

To be updated 
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!

Thank you - Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment